La Casa Azul
- Kitchen and dining room on the ground floor with fireplace and TV
- Large living room on the upper floor also equipped with television and fireplace.
- One bedroom with two beds on the first floor
- One bedroom with double bed and dressing room on the second floor
- Two bathrooms, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor, both with shower.
- Wi-Fi on all floors.
- A bedroom on the first floor located next to one of the bathrooms that has two 90cm beds.
- A large bedroom on the second floor that has a double bed, large closet and dressing and reading area.
- Additionally on the upper floor there are two double sofa beds.
You can start, practically from the house itself, the more than 6 hiking trails that characterize the Chelva area with historical and cultural heritage such as the laundry route or the route of the Roman aqueduct of Peña Cortada, or the paths of natural routes such as The Water Route and El Remedio Route.
"We highly recommend it for visitors to Chelva"
We enjoyed our stay in Casa Azul very much.The hosts were very caring and helpful and the village is fascinating and has many interesting walks. Casa Azul is a very nice and extremely convenient place to stay. We highly recommend it for visitors to Chelva.31 Dec, 2019 David Embury en Google