La Casa Azul
- Kitchen and dining room on the ground floor with fireplace and TV
- Large living room on the upper floor also equipped with television and fireplace.
- One bedroom with two beds on the first floor
- One bedroom with double bed and dressing room on the second floor
- Two bathrooms, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor, both with shower.
- Wi-Fi on all floors.
You can start, practically from the house itself, the more than 6 hiking trails that characterize the Chelva area with historical and cultural heritage such as the laundry route or the route of the Roman aqueduct of Peña Cortada, or the paths of natural routes such as The Water Route and El Remedio Route.